Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yo Dave:
This is Sam here I like your sense of humour but I don't like the Javelin animation. I DID enjoy your dog animation.
I was the first in the class to guess that you edited the giant cup, the balloon man and the rest of the special features.
I also enjoyed the Christmas animations.
How complicated is the editing program? How many animations have you made?
This is it for this letter so long from:Sam

P.S. Thanks for using your own time to read and reply to this letter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started with quite simple projects in my editing program, After Effects. It can be a bit tricky to start with, but don't you find that with a lot of things?

It's difficult to say exactly how many animations I've made over the years, but I'll make a guess at 150.